- Electronic Warfare Systems
- Ships, Vessels and Naval Systems
- NBC/CBRN Defence Systems
- Services - General
- Unmanned systems
- Air Vehicles and Systems
- Radar Systems
- Simulation and Training Systems
- Homeland/Internal Security Equipment
- Medical and Survival Equipment
- Logistics and Support Systems and Services
Saab serves the global market with world-leading products, services and solutions from military defence to civil security. With operations on every continent, Saab continuously develops, adapts and improves new technology to meet customers’ changing needs.
Saab has around 15,000 employees. Annual sales amount to around SEK 28 billion, of which we re-invest about 25 per cent in research and development.
Welcome to Saab’s stand no 03-B12 to learn more about how our systems and solutions can support you in keeping people and society safe.